Giving the Chaos of Life the Main-Character Energy It Deserves๐Ÿ˜‰


 









Hey there, It's me, Star ๐ŸŒŸ

Today, I wanna talk about something that many of us feel: feeling stuck, not knowing whether what we're doing is enough or not, right or not.

There are so many people around us, with advice as different as opposite poles, that we just don't know who to listen to. 

It's easy to get overwhelmed, feeling like we don't know how to move forward.

But here's the thing, whoever that person is, however close they are to you, they are not you. 

No one can and should tell you exactly what you have to do because, for the most part, their advice is based on who they are, their life experiences, their thoughts, and their point of view.

It may work for you, but many times, it won't.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Listen to everyone's ideas, think about them, make your own plan of action and (ik,very over-rated sentence) follow your own heart. ๐Ÿ’™

So, what's the solution when we're confused and stuck?

I'd say, talk it out with a few trustworthy people.

But hey, Star, I have a lot of well-wishers around me. I don't wanna keep it to a few. Let me ask ten different friends for advice! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah, that might make an awesome excuse for a fun nightover, but it's risky too. Your problems, your situation, and your weaknesses can become weapons against you when they fall into the hands of people who don't truly wish you well.

If you feel like you can't share your problem, then write about it. Sometimes, giving words to our problems makes them appear less overwhelming.

Those blank pages have so much patience. They can take in all your pain and problems, and unlike walls, pages don't have ears. ๐Ÿฅน

And if nothing else, do some exercise. Put on the party music that no one except you likes and have a dance-off with yourself. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Or go for a walk somewhere with a beautiful view. ๐ŸŒณ

Yes, I know, pretty generic advice. But it really does give you that main-character feeling, which helps clear your head and lets you think a little more rationally. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Also, it may just be me, but I think you're much more likely to stumble upon an out-of-the-box idea in a park than in your cramped room while your sad-mood playlist is droning on in the background.

And there is a reason why we have a comfort book, music playlist, movie, or even our favourite plush toy. Sometimes, these little things can lighten the load and make our dim day a pinch brighter. ๐Ÿงธ

Also, I have personally verified this idea: once we begin to notice the glimmers, those soft, beautiful moments in a day, they seem to show up more. ๐Ÿฅน✨️

Oh, also, try meditation and check if it works for you, or if some days it feels like someone took your brain and replaced it with super sticky instant noodles. ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜‚

But then again, these are temporary solutions.

The permanent solution is to work on what is making you feel stuck.

Work for what you want as if you already know you'll have it in the future.

Ik, ik, I am no manifestation guru. I have yet to manifest my dream life into reality, but working hard and knowing it's waiting for us is a start, for sure.๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe you won't get it.

But at least you won't have to wonder what could have happened if you'd tried.

Hard work for no regrets sounds like a fair deal to me, right? ✨️

So go ahead. Give your best to what the situation demands. Ignore the petty inconveniences because, personally, I don't think you lose if your goal is to learn. ๐Ÿ’ช


So, that's it for this week.

This is Star, shooting off ๐Ÿ’ซ



P.S. The comment section and I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, what you think the topic for our next blog post should be, and anything else you wanna share ๐Ÿ˜‰.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction and formalities!

Sweet Thoughts

Raising Standards, One Break at a Time