Introduction and formalities!
Hi there!
Myself Star.
As you can see from my profile, I am pursuing medicine as my main career, and the rest of the time, I am off exploring new places, new books, new movies and anime, and new hobbies to try.
I will confess, I am not a pro at them, but hey, you don’t lose as long as your goal is learning. π
So, what can be expected from this blog?
Well, literally anything , poetic prose, travel stories, short stories, medicine experiences, glimpses into the life of a medical student, hostel-friendly recipes, and lessons and learnings.
Basically I am gonna surprise myself just as much as I am gonna surprise you guys π».
Sometimes, it might even be me showing off my photography skills. πΈ
So hold on, for this is gonna be a very fun ride! ✨ππ
How frequently I am gonna post ? - Well life gets busy ,especially more if its of medicine but to ensure I don't lose myself in this journey I aim to post once a week .
That's it for the introductions guys , See you in the next post.
PS: You are free to suggest topics on which we can together ponder over, and I promise to take them under consideration ,unless its about physics or maths then you will have to contact Dr. Reed Richards π .

Hey guys ,so go ahead give the topic on which you wanna talk ,ask questions, vent out on whatever is burdening you...its going to stay anonymous so why not lighten your mental load as well ? I feel like if everyone is just kind to one stranger, if you can make one person feel heard, seen or happy, you are making world a better place. So go ahead comment section and me are waiting for whatever you wanna share π
ReplyDelete